Dave Cryer of Geekanoids reviews our Montana Backpack (3712)
Dave currently runs the very popular Geekanoids website which is a tech based website and a YouTube Network Channel with 106,000 subscribers - the vision for Geekanoids is to bring unbiased product reviews to viewers so that they can make informed buying decisions. Dave has also branched into reviewing luxury products. Says Dave - "In 2015 the Luxury Lifestyle Channel was also launched, covering my passion and personal interest in high quality products and fashion."
Here are some of the comments on the video:
- "Love the "Rolex" green interior lining"
- "Fantastic backpack! Thanks for sharing Dave"
- "Great design, great color as well. The interior does compliment the outer color."
The backpack measures 30cm x 39cm x 13cm and has the following features:
- Front zip pocket
- 1st pocket opens onto multi storage of wallets, pens and 2 credit card slots + large zip pocket
- Main compartment has separate laptop or tablet section
- Leather covered straps and trolley slip
- Supplied in dust cover