Hey, you’re an important person, you need an important briefcase. This generous gentleman is exactly that. With space and pockets for everything from your laptop, documents, chargers, business cards and pens, he’s a walking desk in a far more streamlined, stylish form. So you can take everything you need everywhere you want. At last.
Large Multi Compartment Briefcase
- Main zipped pocket opens to very spacious area with dedicated and Secure padded slip for PC (up to 17").
- Signature organiser area for your business cards, cables, mobile phones and pens.
- Dedicated slip for your Tablet as well as a zipped RFID pocket (Click here for more info)
- Front zipped pocket perfect for any bulky cables and chargers / headphones etc.
- Small front zipped pocket for quick access to your passports, boarding cards or loose change!
- Back zipped pocket can be used to slide your bag over a trolley handle when travelling, or closed and used as an additional pocket for documents.
Width: 40cm (15.7 inch)
Height: 28cm (11 inch)
Depth: 17cm (6.7inch)
Weight: 2.1kgs (4.6 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather (Find out more here)
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
Australia - Free shipping over $150, Otherwise $15
New Zealand - Free shipping over $150, otherwise $15For more info please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All items ordered from Jekyll and Hide can be returned to us within 30 days for a full refund or exchange
The main back pocket has a "slip" that opens up to attach to your suitcase, which can also be closed to use as an additional pocket.
Our built in organiser section has dedicated space for all your cables and other day to day essentials.
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
SIMPLY THE BEST!
Both my husband and son were constantly buying bags. Either they became torn/worn very quickly, or they didn’t have enough space for larger earphones as well as everything else. I bought two of these, my husband absolutely loves his. Space for everything, so well made and designed. Looks very good too. I bought the other for my son for Christmas.
Confident it will be well received. I have a rucksack from here and love it. Many compliments too.