42cm x 19cm x 35cm
A classic, compact travel bag that goes effortlessly from hand-held to pull bag in seconds. Ideal for those doing lots of little trips, and are always in and out of planes, cars and trains. Beautifully crafted, brilliantly designed.
- Pull out extension handle is completely hidden in its own zipped compartment at the top
- Wheels are discretely fitted below and work with the feet to protect the leather when put down
- The outside features two separate exterior pockets that are central to the bag’s look
- One has two zipped pockets, the other a pouch with a clip closure – and hidden magnetic discs – and a zipped pocket behind
- Bag opens into two main compartments, the deeper one for clothing while the other can accommodate a laptop in a Velcro closing protected space and still offer another 4cm depth of space as well as two meshed pockets and a zipped pocket.
Our leather is a hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process. Full-grain leather is considered the strongest and most durable type of leather. It is designed to resist moisture and over-time look more beautiful, developing its own characteristics over the course of its life.
Jekyll and Hide are committed to the principles and practices that require respect for the animals and environment that allow for the production of our leather collections. Therefore, no harmful chemicals are used during our tanning process and we do not alter the hides in anyway, leaving each skin with its natural folks and marks intact.
This item also has a unique pocket which is RFID lined, this has been specifically designed to protect your Bank Cards and Passports from Identify theft.
Our Interiors are all made from a highly resistant Poly cotton which is durable, shrink and crease resistant and most importantly colour fast.
We also use only the highest quality Nickel fittings which are long lasting and stain resistant.