Introducing your office, on wheels. With space for everything from an umbrella to your airport reading material, laptop and an entire outfit change, his capacious figure will ensure you always have your essentials on hand. He doesn’t quite hold the kitchen sink but he’s working on it.
Mobile Cabin Office Bag 44cm, Tobacco
- Back zipped pocket for packing your overnight essentials, with enough room for a change of clothes, shoes and a small Toiletry bag. Included is an additional dedicated shirt bag, ideal for arriving with ready ironed shirts.
- Middle zipped pocket with dedicated and secure padded slip for PC (up to 17”) as well room for any other documents/ magazines you need to travel with.
- Signature organiser section - with space for business cards, passports, mobile phones as well as a secure slip for a tablet.
- A zipped RFID secure pocket (Click here for more info).
- Front face zipped pocket - ideal for your tech bits like cables and headphones.
- 2 back exterior zipped pockets - designed for your water bottle or umbrella.
- Additional back zipped pocket - for documents, or magazines.
Width: 44cm (17.3 inches)
Height: 36cm (14.2 inches)
Depth: 22cm (8.7 inches)
Weight: 4kgs (8.8 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- WHEELS - Hinomoto, Japanese made silent spinner wheels.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
Australia - Free shipping over $150, Otherwise $15
New Zealand - Free shipping over $150, otherwise $15For more info please email us at email@example.com
All items ordered from Jekyll and Hide can be returned to us within 30 days for a full refund or exchange
World renowned Japanese designed Hinomoto wheels are rigorously tested and designed using only the best materials.
28 internal Litres, split into 2 main packing spaces for your overnight clothing and other business essentials (Can fit up to 17" Laptop)
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in a hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
ALL YOU CAN ASK FOR
It is an high quality cabin case, even more beautiful than in the pictures. Excellent finish and great details that answer to all the requirements you have for a 2 day trip, either business or personal.
Finely crafted, good quality leather, all the pockets you can think of and don't forget an excellent too back office service.
It is not the first travel product I purchase from Jekyll and Hide, will not be the last.
AS FEATURED IN
Adding to my collection
Time to spoil myself for a change and I was lucky to be able to purchase this in the sale so the value for money was excellent. It's a craftsman's piece and is beautifully finished whilst being very functional. I like all the separate compartments of which there are many so you have to remember where you put stuff!
I have seen people looking at it as I wheel it through train stations and offices so it certainly makes an impact. Time to add a few stylish quality accessories from Jekyll and Hide!
The only reason that I have not entered 5 stars is because that would indicate that there is no room for improvement. This wheeled cabin case is certainly an object of desire. It rolls softly even over ridged surfaces, the extendable handle operates smoothly and the contents are easy to access in the logically arranged abundant pockets. Although it's great not to have to lift the weight there are occasions where a removable shoulder strap would have been helpful and a thin waterproof cover would also be a useful addition. Adding a matching 15" Laptop brief onto the handles offers even more space. After a few flights it has proven a great asset to frequent travelling with room for everything you need while looking great too.
The service at the UK centre deserves five stars + for offering a unique shopping experience with a personal and caring attitude.
Excelllent product, superb quality. Excellent service.