A classic, compact travel bag that goes effortlessly from hand-held to pull bag in seconds. Ideal for those doing lots of little trips, and are always in and out of planes, cars and trains. Beautifully crafted, brilliantly designed.
Mobile Cabin Office Bag 44cm
- Back Zipped pocket - space for packing your overnight essentials, with enough room for a change of clothes, shoes and a small Toiletry bag.
- Middle zipped pocket - Dedicated and Secure padded slip for PC (up to 17”) as well as room for any other documents.
- Signature organiSer section with space for business cards, passports, mobile phones.
- A zipped RFID secure Pocket (Click here for more info)
- Front face U shaped zipped pocket built for chargers and cables.
- Included is an additional small zip to the front of the pocket for headphones.
- Front clip closure pocket perfect for any items which need a bit more security, as the pocket is also magnetized.
- Top external pocket is perfect for any item you need to grab in a rush, like boarding cards or other travel tickets.
Width: 44cm (17.3 inches)
Height: 34cm (13.4 inches)
Depth: 23cm (9 inches)
Weight: 4kgs (8.8 lbs)
- LEATHER - Full - grain vegetable tanned cow hide leather
- LINING - Polycotton, strong, durable and more resistant to staining than standard cotton.
- WHEELS - Hinomoto, Japanese made silent spinner wheels.
- ACCESSORIES - OOK , custom nickel - finished hardware.
Australia - Free shipping over $150, Otherwise $15
New Zealand - Free shipping over $150, otherwise $15For more info please email us at email@example.com
All items ordered from Jekyll and Hide can be returned to us within 30 days for a full refund or exchange
World renowned Japanese designed Hinomoto wheels are rigorously tested and designed using only the best materials.
28 internal Litres, split into 2 main packing spaces for your overnight clothing and other business essentials (Can fit up to 17" Laptop)
Each Jekyll & Hide bag is crafted in a hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process.
NEW CABIN BAG
I do a lot of travelling in the UK, usually for one or 2 nights, I have a MacBook pro and a few bits of kit with me. This bag is perfect for the job and the handle makes it 10/10.
I get asked all the time - Where did you get your bag from? The build quality is superb and it looks stunning - also extremely practical.
Did I say 10/10?
AS FEATURED IN
My J&H Montana Colt briefcase with wheels has made the envy of the office and given me that last element to complete my Professional appearance.
Apart from the aesthetics and my ego my J&H Montana Colt has made my life a lot easier and allows me now to take with me to wherever I am working or having a meeting just about my full office.
So between the functionality and aesthetics the J&H Montana Colt has given me the Professional Touch.